1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Oil Filters And Air Filters For Kawi Engines

Discussion in 'Mechanic and Repair' started by DAVELAWN, Oct 23, 2005.

DAVELAWN LawnSite Member
    from MASS

I have 3, 23 hp kawasaki engines. I do all my routine maintenance, which is quite frequent. Does anyone know where I can order bulk genuine kawasaki parts online? I have been paying 25 bucks for air filters, 8 for oil filters.....wondering if I can get something better, shipped to me direct??
  2. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

I would use Wix oil filters and go to www.jthomas.com for your air filters. You will save a ton of money.:)
  3. newz7151

newz7151 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Tejas

I see alot about financial consulting there.. but nothing about lawnmower parts or air filters.
  4. jimslawns

jimslawns LawnSite Senior Member

take a filter to your autoparts store they can cross reference it for you, I get filters from napa (wix) for $3-4. I also can get the same filters at carquest for the same money. Also I have used filters from j-thomas with no problems for several years at about $3 per filter. I also know a LCO that uses j-thomas filters on everything for many years and many of their machines are +3000hrs
  5. wriken

wriken LawnSite Silver Member

yepits www.j-thomas.com:)