oil filters?

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by recliner5, Oct 20, 2003.

1. recliner5

recliner5 LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

Does any of you Hustler Z owners know how much oil the Z holds and how often you change the oil filters. Thanks Terp

2. gps_jetskier

gps_jetskier LawnSite Senior Member

Depends on the motor....see yer manual.

3. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Drive system or engine ?

Let me know your model, then I can get you the info needed.

Pj

4. gps_jetskier

Not to beat a dead horse, but once again...manuals (pdfs) and parts lists (wearable items if nothing else) on the web site would be nice, helpfull, and be more like...well...some of the other brands. :cool:

In this case he could have found the info himself.

5. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

The owners manual gives this info.
    Also, check our website, it has wearables on it now.
    As far as manuals online.....not yet....we are looking at it.

Later
    Pj

6. gps_jetskier

I said see the manual.

You've been looking at the web for 6 months. Got any time frame to let us in on? They the IT department to think "web information" = "more market share".

:cool:

Thanks

7. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

With all the growth Hustler has experienced in the last 2 to 3 years, we are getting up to date on a lot of items, the manuals online is 1 of these many items.
    We are aware of the need for the customer to easily look up service info and part #'s.
    I will forward this to the right people in the departments that handle this.
    I will keep you informed as to our progress.

Thank you for your patience
    Pj

8. gps_jetskier

Ahhh...I'm just givin ya a hard time. I know you'll be working on it.

Thanks

9. rhl958

rhl958 LawnSite Member

Hey Excel Hustler when you guys do get the manuals online dont forget the older models I could realy use one for a 272A Its hard to believe as long as Hustlers been around you cant find anything for the older mowers unless your looking for blades and all other companies you can find averything online you guys are slacking

10. jodelf9

jodelf9 LawnSite Member

Land Pride has their operators manual (really a service manual) and parts manual on line for their Razor Series ZTR which is made by Hustler. Hustler calls it a FasTrak and other than color there are no major differences.

Help me out here...what's with this secrecy. Why would Land Pride be straight foward with information about their product and Hustler keep it from you?

As of Monday of this week I'm the owner of a FasTrak mower. So far I'm very happy with it and as a homeowner I'm interested in helping it last for as many years as possible. If you own one and you share this idea email me with your thoughts.

LaDon
    jodelf9@alltel.net