Ok guys, do this fall cleanup!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Doogiegh, Nov 18, 2002.

1. Doogiegh

Doogiegh LawnSite Senior Member

2. kutnkru

kutnkru LawnSite Silver Member

Thats a PIECE OF CAKE!!!

Just get out the echo hand vac and your all set in about 10 minutes LOL!!!

3. SIG

SIG LawnSite Member

I'll take the snow over leaves anytime--Makes me alot more money!!!!!!

4. Bill Davis

Bill Davis LawnSite Senior Member

since it doesnt really snow here much I couldnt tell you how to do it but it looks like no fun. I guess you would have to wait until it thaws out in the spring.

5. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

That looks like a pain. Another few weeks and i may be faced with that problem. The leaves are still falling, had some snow last night(not much accumulated), its been wicked windy, and it rains every other day. I need some breathing room to finish my cleanups before it can snow.

6. Jimbo

Jimbo LawnSite Bronze Member

I'll charge you for shoveling the snow but the leaves will have to wait until spring clean-up :p

7. roscioli

roscioli LawnSite Senior Member

I've got that same problem right now,, actually, its all pretty much melted, but he leaves are still sticking. I am hoping that by wednesday they will be dry again for a few more days of cleanup before thanksgiving!

8. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Think I would "bag it" literally...and head for some warm tropical island. LOL

9. Swampbeast

Swampbeast LawnSite Senior Member

bag it? Why dont you come down here to Texas Cos? I believe the tempuratures were either high 70s or low 80s. Pretty nice.
    How do you deal with snow? Just shovel it into the street and let it melt? Or what? I have never dealt with snow. Its a foreign substance to me!

:cool:

10. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

That looks like what I woke up to Sunday morning. Alot of fall clean-ups left hope the snow melts quickly we have more in the forcast for this weekend.