Ok guys lets see your compact tractors !!

Discussion in 'Tractors' started by Fordguy, Mar 7, 2009.

1. OrangeToys

OrangeToys LawnSite Bronze Member
    from SW MO

those are some sweet kubotas, I wish i had one.

2. lawn king

lawn king LawnSite Silver Member

There is a reason 90% of the rental companys in the north east use kubotas!

3. rip&tear

rip&tear LawnSite Member

Yeah thats a 210, the trailer is 22K, it's a heavy sucker!

4. merrimacmill

merrimacmill LawnSite Senior Member

Very true! The B26 is a VERY popular rental machine up here.

The only thing I don't understand (my only major complaint) is how Kubota doesn't offer their TLB series with factory cabs. If they did, I would own a M59 with a cab. Maybe two of them.

5. lawn king

I dont know why kubota does not offer cabs on the tlb's? Perhaps its because they dont sell nearly as many units as they do in the popular tractor lines? The kubota skid steers were supposed to be on the market last fall, but they are not at the dealers or on their web site?

6. merrimacmill

merrimacmill LawnSite Senior Member

In talking with my dealer, and reading online, I have been informed that the Kubota compact track loaders will not have cabs either. Which makes even less sense. Only 1 out of 10 guys is going to want to buy a $50,000 CTL without a cab.

I even wrote kubota a letter about this cab problem believe it or not. I just got the typical, "We will take your suggestions into consideration in future design meetings." Which wasn't all that bad considering I wasn't even expecting a response.

7. lawn king

I sent a letter to the head of customer satisfaction in torrence ca. The letter was stearn but polite. the letter included before and after photos of custom welding and fabrication to kubotas 2650 front snowblower. My complaint was their marketing of this machine as a commercial duty blower. I got no responce at all!

8. Crash

Crash LawnSite Member

2002 Case IH D40
    1948 Ford 8N

Tractors.jpg

9. kurtis169

kurtis169 LawnSite Member

whats that attachment called on the back of your case, i need one and cant remember what their called??? thanks.

10. Crash

Crash LawnSite Member

It's a Pulverizer. Ours is a Land Pride, Woods also makes a nice one. New it'll run you about a grand. You could probably find a used one for $500-$700.