1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

OK guys, my second go, you old guys should remember me and my bro =)

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by syzer, Oct 29, 2003.

1. syzer

syzer LawnSite Bronze Member

For those who don't remember me (my bro is guntruck) here is a little background info.

We started the biz up back in 2001, did excellent the first summer, I decided to get into real estate, which I am still in and love. I let bro have the business, and he kind of just let it go since he had a hard time getting help.

Well I have been missing the heck out of it, and I decided to start it back up =). I have been fortunate in real estate and am able to buy all new equipment we need, and are soon going to begin shopping.

So be prepared to answer 1000's of questions and give lots of advice hehe.....I have lost all my documents, proposals, estimate sheets and everything else while moving from here to there =).

Hopefully you older guys remember us, kutnkru, kirby, dhicks, and many others my aging mind forgot =).

Wish us luck =P.

Precision Landscaping, LLC
  2. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

Welcome back!
  3. Lawn-Scapes

Lawn-Scapes LawnSite Silver Member

I remember you two and just recently wondered what happened to you guys. Good luck starting back up.

Why not put the extra effort into the real estate and take it to another level?
  4. Jusmowin

Jusmowin LawnSite Senior Member

Long time no hear from, glad your back!
  5. syzer

syzer LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks =).

I am pretty close to right where I want to be with real estate, or heading anyway. Its kind of like lawn work, in winter you cant wait to get to it, at the end of the fall your glad to take a break =). I hate hitting the ghetto's on 100 degree days, and roach crap dropping on me ripping things down in the summer when it stinks.

So I am going to do this in the summer, and hood work in the winter. Also unlike last time, me bro and I aren't doing a partnership, I am going to be sole owner, and my bro working for me. This will free a lot of my time up to do real estate when I need to in the summer.
  6. Lawn-Scapes

Lawn-Scapes LawnSite Silver Member

Chris... shoot me an email sometime tom@lawn-scapes.com .. I have a friend that is interested in real estate.
  7. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

syzer wrote:

kutnkru, kirby, dhicks

We don't hear much from these guys any more. kutnkru made a couple of posts the other day but that's about all I've heard from them in a long time.
  8. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi Syzer,

Keep us posted how things are going!
  9. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Nope, don't remember you guys.

Just kidding. I remember. Glad your back. Welcome!
  10. little green guy

little green guy LawnSite Senior Member

welcome back, there's not a whole lot of the old guys that used to be here anymore but there's still some. Glad to see you've been doing well.