Ok how about this program for sched etc.

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by humble1, Feb 12, 2008.

1. humble1

humble1 LawnSite Silver Member
    from MA

2. rcreech

rcreech Sponsor
    Male, from OHIO

Use it and love it!

It is very simple to use! It's not perfect by any means, but does a great job for the price.

I use it to maintain all customer info, billing and sales tax etc.

I am still using a simple excel spread for my routing and scheduling...but will probably start using it this year or next as I am getting too big to do it by hand.
  3. bblawncare

bblawncare LawnSite Member

I use it for my mowing customers and I think it is excellent. It is great for routing, billing,and tracking expenses. If you provide additional services, it can keep track of each one separately so you can compare your income statistics to see where you are more profitable. I've used it since 2004 and have had no problems at all.
  4. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

i have thread about this under general and i was wanting to get as many opinions about the different programs for lawn care to integrate with quickbooks. what else are any of you using?????? i have looked at clip and think its is ok and i think i have seen groundskeeper!
  5. ted putnam

ted putnam LawnSite Platinum Member

grassman. I looked at one yesterday that integrated Quickbooks. you might check it out. It's called Service CEO. I can't remember the web address.

LIBERTYLANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indiana

I use Qxpress-Integrates w/ quickbooks. 3 levels ~$400-$1,200. You can lease month to month. Does great w/scheduling, has optional mapping plug in. Keeps track of material usage for compliance. (we don't have to here)
  7. Shades of Green LService

Shades of Green LService LawnSite Bronze Member

Going on my 3rd year w/ GK Pro and i absolutely love it. Bills look professional and it's easy to use. Pesticide record keeping, routing, Keep track of your expences, payroll. Also they have pre printed invoices which saves you on ink . The bills are made for window envelopes and return (customer). Someone might say it was "made for idiots". If the only downfall to a software is that it is actually simple to use, then i'll take it.
  8. Doster's L & L

Doster's L & L LawnSite Senior Member

I used GK Pro for the whole season in 07 and dude... after writing out my bills on carbon copies for the previous 7 years, GKP kicks butt! come off that $400 and get it!