1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

OK Mow-Joe's mow this

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by 6'7 330, Dec 1, 2005.

1. 6'7 330

6'7 330 LawnSite Bronze Member

Did any of you have leave clean up's derailed lol
  2. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

I had 4 "derailed" due to the white stuff. Kinda sucks that was good money I lost out on. I actually had a guy calling telling me to mow his lawn in this crap. He didn't care if it was snowing or not (he pre paid and we owed him 1 more mow) we mailed back the balance but what an idiot.
  3. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

Yup i had 4 that got derailed, i made up 2 though since the snow melted, more snow commin tonight and tomarrow! Darn! Oh well, make it up in the spring!
  4. METRO 36

METRO 36 LawnSite Senior Member

Got my last clean up done tuesday afternoon around 4:30,started snowing at 5:00. I lucked out on that one,but i did have a guy call wondering if he could still lay sod? and i politely told him that i dont do landscapeing and it's to late to lay sod. Which he replied oh you dont i'll just call someone that doe's

PMLAWN LawnSite Gold Member

I love that I don't live in Chicago any more, when I see that.
  6. Need a Little Trim

Need a Little Trim LawnSite Member

All I have to say is that it was 60 yesterday and today it was 70 here in New Orleans. I pretty much cut year round except come winter (Dec-Feb1) I switch to twice a month.
    Last time we saw snow was last year and that was the first time we had seen it in 18 years!!!! Even then it was more like slush that was gone never to return after a day and a half.
    I consider myself lucky in that respect.
  7. Sammy

Sammy LawnSite Bronze Member

Not this year..... Last year had 3 left when the snow came down.payup
  8. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

So what's your problem big guy...LOL?
  9. Flex-Deck

Flex-Deck LawnSite Silver Member

Yeh - With the setup we have we could probably mow that LOL>>>>>
  10. mulcahy mowing

mulcahy mowing LawnSite Senior Member
    from ma

mcwlandscaping hows the snowmaking going? your never on snowguns.com anymore why come on we miss you.... i'm snowmaker4191