1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

ok, yardpro

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by bobbygedd, Nov 23, 2004.

1. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

since you like to give quizes, i have one for you. and PLEASE, try to be honorable, if you don't know, don't look it up, just say, "bob, you are my king, and i wish i were like you." ok, please describe what a homogenous fertilizer is, how it is made, what , if any, are the benefits over non homogenous, and what, if any, are the drawbacks. please don't answer for him. thank you
  2. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

3. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

Amazing, You must be attending seminars. Trust me when I tell you Yard Pro knows the answer. I would put money on it. In fact would YOU like to put money on it???

Now question for you BooBy. What major Fertilizer Company sells mostly homogeneous fertilizer. Also what application should always be a elite homogeneous product

Now while we are on this subject maybe BooBy can explain the Mass and Void theory.

BTW BooBy if you want to run with the big dogs, You have to get off You Butt.
  4. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

i'm not playing ric, sorry. i took my quiz for the day grandpa, and i passed . now i am certain you will email your friend the answer, and that's just not playing fair. but i've noticed...not one of you could go toe to toe with me, you all gang up on me. that's ok though, you can slow me down, but you'll never stop me.
  5. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

I can see that this is going to be a great thread
  6. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

Then you had better pick up your marbles and go home. If you keep shooting at the Big Boys you will lose your favorite Cats Eye.
  7. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

8. turf9

turf9 LawnSite Member

Yard pro Bobby asked a question I Iam interasted too Lets go.
  9. Turfdude

Turfdude LawnSite Bronze Member

K9P - comes from the south end of the dog!

BTW Lebanon I believe is the one of the largest Ric. Their most popular formulation is 20-8-8. Homogenous fertilizer - I don't go that way - homo u don't! (I do know the answers, but don't want to whiz on BG's cornflakes! :) )
  10. TClawn

TClawn LawnSite Silver Member

maybe best sells the most. I've seen it alot in home depot and walmart stores. I personally prefer andersons golf products. I'm not sure if they make one.