1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

okay just a few more questions trying to decide

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by snapper, Jan 28, 2006.

1. snapper

snapper LawnSite Senior Member

I have just about decided but still have a few questions. The gravely pro-steer is almost identical to the t-bar in the way it functions, right??? is it as good? Secondly which would go through high grass the best and leave the best cut, toro 48 fixed kohler 15, or gravely 48 fixed 15 kawa twin? Which is likely to last the longest? The toro is a tried and proven design, the gravely is well, i cant tell cant find enough discussion on it. The only thing i didnt like on the toro was the deck adjustment, or i might be considering it, but the gravely had the best features and feel. So does anybody think buying the gravely would be a mistake? Is toro that much better? Or is gravely just lesser known and really a great mower that just isnt marketed to full potential?? And on a different not, anybody know if the gravely two wheel sulky is actually made by wright manafacturing? The dealer said it was a velke but just said gravely?? Any ideas??

later chris