1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by GStover, Jan 27, 2006.

1. GStover

GStover LawnSite Member

So how many drought sticken Oklahoman's do we have on this site. I met a few, but wondered about others, and what they thought about the lack of rain/winter....:mad:

Sure would like to BBQ, but the $500.00 fine aint worth it...I would think steaks should be getting cheaper LOL. Not funny though; I do feel for the firefighters around here, and hope some rain comes our way soon...was sitting on the porch earlier and felt a few drops...just maybe we'll get lucky...
  2. GStover

GStover LawnSite Member

Wow...sure must be a lotta Michigan LOC's on the site...4863 replies...:dizzy:
  3. barefootlawns

barefootlawns LawnSite Member

i am from yukon just west of OKC the drought really hurts the business and it doesnt look like rain anytime soon. Where do you reside at?
  4. HankB

HankB LawnSite Member

I am from Yukon, Oklahoma. Also I am new to this board. I own a business in Yukon. I have been considering starting up a mow edga and blow business. I want to do 1/2 up to 5 Acre lots. I have 8 acres of our own to do, we already have the equipment.
  5. spcfoor

spcfoor LawnSite Senior Member

From the east side here. Thank God for the rain. How is everyones spring going so far? I have been super busy and am staring to have to turn people away.
  6. stumpjumper

stumpjumper LawnSite Member

i'm about 45 miles east of okc. closest town is prague. few calls till the first good rain last week, snowed under now. i'm parttime, only gonna take about 3 or 4 more customers. barefootlawns was a BIG help for me getting started, great guy.