Oklahoma Applicator License

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by dwmason, Jan 21, 2011.

  1. dwmason

    dwmason LawnSite Member
    Posts: 70

    Just took the core and the turf and ornamental test couple of weeks ago and got my CA number and card. I have decided to go back and get my right of way category also. Does anyone know how the state handles that. Do I get a new CA card with the right of way category added. I am waiting to get the right of way category added and then will send in my license request
  2. yardsmart

    yardsmart LawnSite Member
    Posts: 59

    Last edited: Mar 3, 2011

Share This Page