Old Chemistry.

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by lawn king, Feb 16, 2008.

1. lawn king

lawn king LawnSite Silver Member

We used team pre-emergent from the mid 1980's through the mid 1990's. After impressive testplot results we elected to use pre-m from 1996 through 2003. For the last 5 seasons we have used dimension and for the most part have been pleased. Just for $hits & giggles we used lebanon/team on several acres of cemetery last season. The results we attained were very impressive in a hot drought season. Bottom line, don't disregard older technology.

2. grassguy_

grassguy_ LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

Team was very good when first came out and was fairly consistent for controlling summer annuals when timed right. Never was impressed much with Pendi, just very sporadic at times, maybe becuase of more flucutating conditions. With Dimension has been good too, especially to get away from the staining end of it all, but old science wasnt all that bad.

3. Grandview

Grandview LawnSite Gold Member
    from WI

I like team and pendi for crabgrass control. Here weed pressure is not that high. I do not use them because they stain my equipment and clothes.

4. lawn king

lawn king LawnSite Silver Member

If they could really clean team up, i would use some on a regular basis.