Old Exmark Parts

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by DW lawn service, Feb 13, 2002.

1. DW lawn service

DW lawn service LawnSite Member

I have Exmark walk behind model 48-12.5k-p 48" Transaxle and belt drive with 12.5hp kawawaski and looks at least 10 years or more old. Where can I find belts and parts online since I don't have the OEM part numbers or parts manual . Thanks for any help!:rolleyes:

2. accuratelawn

accuratelawn LawnSite Senior Member

Try J. Thomas

3. SLS

SLS LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mars

I agree with accuratelawn.

Visit their website at: http://www.j-thomas.com and order their free catalog.

The catalog comes quickly and has EXCELLENT exploded diagrams of almost all the major brands of mowers...Exmark included. These diagrams show the parts in detail w/assigned numbers. Beneath the diagrams are charts that show the Order Number, Description, OEM Number, and of course, the price of the part.

This catalog is an awesome reference tool...from an awesome company! :)

4. SLS

SLS LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mars

Good news!

I just went to whe J.Thomas website and the exploded diagrams are available ONLINE!

Just click on the "View 2002 Catalog" link and then on the "Equipment Replacement Parts" link.

There you will see the list of mowers...including the Exmark 'variable speed' and '5-speed' walkbehinds.

I think that you will find what you are looking for there...and you can order them ONLINE!

Good luck!