Old Jacobsen Turf equipment

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Whitlawn, Dec 5, 2000.

1. Whitlawn

Whitlawn LawnSite Member

Oh, And one other thing fellas. I also like to buy old Jacobsen turf mowers and miscellaneous equipment.

2. Andyinchville

Andyinchville LawnSite Senior Member

HI,
    Are you still looking for older jacobsen equipment? I realize your post was pretty old but figured I try.
    Andrew

3. LindblomRJ

LindblomRJ LawnSite Silver Member

What sort of equipment do you have? Years ago ran serveral pieces of equipment at the Campground I worked at.

4. Andyinchville

Andyinchville LawnSite Senior Member

HI,

I need to do a clean out of my property so I did have a few things that I will be
    planning on selling (all in decent/good condition but if any interests you specifically just ask and I'll give more info)

Jacobsen F10 Mower , Flat Plate tamper (can't remember brand off the top of my head), 1981 International 16' Flatbed dump w/ stake sides 5 sp dt466 diesel ,
    1966 Ford Econoline van , 1984 d100 pickup auto slant 6, Ladder rack for shortbed dodge PU, Loader assy for ford 8N , Ford 4140 industrial loader diesel
    also have Backhoe assy for it, Misc lawn equipment (gas powered sprayers, Blowers), 1981 Dodge ton truck 360 4 sp with 600 gallon Easy Lawn Hydroseeder, Gehl skid steer...Maybe a few other things too but can't think of them right now.

Hope this helps.

Andrew

5. trink2030

trink2030 LawnSite Member
    from ca

I have 2 Jacobsens f10's that I would be willing to part with....