olddebts.com

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by CLARK LAWN, Mar 13, 2008.

1. CLARK LAWN

CLARK LAWN LawnSite Silver Member

are they still around? i tried to bring up their web site and nothing will come up.

2. mike33087

mike33087 LawnSite Member

3. mgugliotti

mgugliotti Inactive

Guys-
    Just a thought... why don't you post your bad debts or out standing accounts on Solidcontract.com.... that way all the other contractors in your area can see that they did not pay you! Why keep bad customers a secret? Lets start protecting ourselves from dead beats like this. For only 30 bucks a month, you can send them a very clear message that we as an industry will not accept this anymore. If you send them to a collection agency, no one knows about it and they will just call another contractor, why let another person get burned? Go check it out, and let me know what you all think.
    Matt Gugliotti
    President
    Trailsend Water Gardens, LLC
    Solidcontract.com
    Avon, Ct.

4. LawnGuy73

LawnGuy73 LawnSite Bronze Member

They went out of business, they were having trouble getting paid. :laugh: :laugh:

5. Ric3077

Ric3077 LawnSite Bronze Member

Olddebts has had some of my accounts for years and has done NOTHING...get someone better than them.

6. mgugliotti

mgugliotti Inactive

Who went out of business, Solidcontract? I don't think so, nice shot though... thanks for the laugh this morning!
    mg

7. echeandia

echeandia LawnSite Bronze Member

I used olddebts and I was promptly paid by two of the three who received their letter.

8. CLARK LAWN

CLARK LAWN LawnSite Silver Member

thanks guys i got the web site to come up today if must have been having some problems or something.