Olde Time Photo's

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by TLS, Dec 12, 2001.

1. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

Hey Exmark Guys,

Just opened up my new 2002 Exmark 20th anniversary catalog and am very pleased with it. I noticed the incorporation of the older mower pictures. Very nice touch!

Question is....Now that your webmaster has finished the equally eXcellent webpage, why not have a section on there with pictures of older Exmarks, or Exmarks in action, etc. Hard to believe such a young (20yrs) company has become the #1 commercial lawnmower manufacturer.

Keep up the good work.

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

TLS,

Thanks for kind words. We're pretty proud of the literature at this point. Our marketing team and ad agency really out did them selves this time. The last couple of years we've put a great deal more effort into presenting an image of not only our products but also who Exmark is, where we've been and to a degree where we're going. Hopefully the products, web site, and the company as a whole continue in the direction we've been going.

The fact of the matter is though that none of the things would have been possible without people like yourself. Many of our product ideas as well as literature and web design are inspired by conversations with our customers. It's probably the single most important part of our company.

Thank you and all the many Exmark users that have posted hear, e-mailed us, called us on the telephone, stopped by our trade show booths, attended the Exmark End user schools, and visited us at the factory over the past 20 years.

On behalf of all Exmark employees, dealers and distributors, THANK YOU

Terry

3. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

I agree, the new website is very nice. The image you are producing helps us all out.

I guess my new "catalog" will show up soon.;) ;)

4. Kent Lawns

Kent Lawns LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

What's so amazing is:
    It's really been only about 10 or 11 years.

In the 1980's, Exmark products were good, but offered no huge advantage over their competition.

In fact, most of the 80's products were offered by a number of other manufactures.

I think the start of the space flight was the intorduction of the 60" deck with the original Turf Tracer and Turf Ranger.

Then when they introduced the Lazer in the mid-90's, eXmark was on it's way to market dominance.

The Toro buyout just seemed to further solidify the company by having Toro run the financial end and let eXmark do what they do best:

Engineer, Produce and Support the best lawn equipment on the planet.