1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Omaha, NE guys??

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by meets1, Mar 15, 2008.

1. meets1

meets1 LawnSite Gold Member

Hey there. I am town this weekend cuz my wife is attending a hair show at MID AMERICAN CENTER. There are alot of LCO's around I noticed. Some have nice shop setups, visited a few. I ran across a landis (spelling) nuresy. Out buy a new walmart. That place is huge. They had at least 50 scags sitting there. More than I can count trimmers, blowers etc. One shop/building just for mowing equipment. They had more skid loader buckets than I have ever seen on a dealers lot. Amazing! I ran into two guys who are competitors but yet have shops with 100ft of each other. From what I have seen - at least commercial - everything looks neat. I was in the old/downtown market last nite and who takes care of the expo building? From the looks of it - very professionial! To say the least I am impressed with what I saw today riding around! NOw - alittle time to place a bet or two and then pick up my wife and then were off for the night again!