Omg! You're fired!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by CraigPLC, Oct 3, 2012.

1. CraigPLC

CraigPLC LawnSite Member

2. macgyver_GA

macgyver_GA LawnSite Senior Member

Videos aren't working for me. Youtube says video cannot be found.

3. CraigPLC

CraigPLC LawnSite Member

4. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah, that first one is definitely a fireable offense. The second vid looks like they're trying to show you how bent the rim is.

5. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

Aren't employees great?
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes LawnSite Fanatic

I'm guessing McCutcheon is an employee of Wright Mfg and is testing these machines?

Based on his not complete torsion tester video.

7. CraigPLC

CraigPLC LawnSite Member

Yeah he is a R&D Engineer... Just saying, I could see an employee doing something like that, cause I have seen a porter take a ZR1 Corvette and wrap it around a pole (He was suppose to be just filling it up with gas for a customer to take for a ride). Had another porter, park a SW6 Trans-Am in a McDonalds after he loss control of it taking it to go get gas for a delivery. Had a porter, wipe out 6-cars in row, trying to park a 2500-HD with a snow blade. Hit the first car, got scared, panicked, hit the accellerator and pushed the car into to rest.

When I was at the plant, had a Hi-Lo Driver get mad at a fellow employee and chased him through the plant trying to kill him with the Hi-Lo, and as the guy ran up the steps, hit the steps so hard, the forks punched a hole through the solid steel steps. Had another employee who thought is was fun to throw cigarette lighters into a heat treat furnace to hear the explosion! Causing $1000s in damage. Had another employee who thought it would be funny to bypass the safety on an air tank. The explosion was so BIG I was sixty-feet away and the pressure wave knocked me to the ground, and 6-employees had the ear drums burst, and 13 more had injuries from the flying metal. But the worst was an employee thought it would be funny to scare a press operator while they were operating a 200-ton press and the guy lost a hand. We couldn't even find a trace of skin, bone, tissue, NOTHING!!! It was gone! There was a slight imprint of his hand in the die.

I have 100s of stories about things employees did, thinking they were going to do something funny, that wasn't funny.

8. CraigPLC

CraigPLC LawnSite Member

9. CraigPLC

CraigPLC LawnSite Member

10. Tharrell

Tharrell LawnSite Silver Member

Damn.

I was thinking of hiring someone.

You just set me back another couple of years, I'll stay solo as long as I can tough it out.