On a lighter note NFL football

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by FIMCO-MEISTER, Aug 28, 2010.

1. Not ready to make a SB prediction but the Cowboys will be solid this year. Always have the fear that Romo will get a gf midseason.
    I'm guessing 11-5 and winning the division.

By the way HOW ABOUT THEM RANGERS!

2. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Broncos look like crap. Will be in the cellar all year.

This year I like the Pats, Boys, Ravens (due to defense), and Saints. i think with Dez Bryant and Austin Miles, Romo could have a great season. Especially with the mix of solid running backs.

3. ajslands

ajslands LawnSite Silver Member

Don't forget about them LIONS! :laughing:
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Stuttering Stan

Stuttering Stan LawnSite Bronze Member

Farve's return (again) will be a miserable failure. I hope he's embarrassed into permanent retirement. On a lighter side, I attended my first football game last weekend- Redskins/Ravens. Good experience though I doubt I'll do it again. Hate crowds.

5. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

I've been to one live football game, and I much prefer watching it on TV. There is so much going on in a football game that is lost watching it live. Being able to see replays makes it better, IMO. But baseball is awesome watching it live, in person.

Pete - I'm thinking the Rockies and Red Sox are dead, and won't make the playoffs. So I'm rooting for the Rangers. I'm thrilled that Nolan Ryan's group won the bid to buy the team.

6. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

Preseason is a good time to go to a game as if ya miss some of it , its no big deal. I used to go to Miami every yr to see the Pats/ fins because tix were so cheap that ya could buy a game tix and flight for less money then a game tix to foxboro. Them days are now over as too many people started doing it.

7. hoskm01

hoskm01 LawnSite Fanatic

Go Cardinals!

8. Inspired

Inspired LawnSite Senior Member

I've been too busy and a little afraid to look yet. How are they doing, Matt?

9. rlpsystems

rlpsystems LawnSite Senior Member

Hey, who is Javier.