on the app

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Ticolawnllc, Sep 10, 2012.

1. Ticolawnllc

Ticolawnllc LawnSite Senior Member
    from Wall NJ

You guys could make the green quick reply arrow just a bit bigger. I have to try a few times to post.

2. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

thanks for the suggestion and we'll let you know if or when we are able to update that

3. BROWNS LAWN CARE

BROWNS LAWN CARE LawnSite Senior Member

4. Kkane97

Kkane97 LawnSite Senior Member

Yup there is on android and iphones, it usless for uploaded pic though )unless I havent figured it out yet) but when looking at a thread with pictures uploaded through the site, all you see is the little "attachment" paper clip in the top right... no pics

5. BROWNS LAWN CARE

6. Kkane97

lawnsite lol... IDK on iphone but thats it on android, if you can see pics let me know!

7. cgaengineer

cgaengineer LawnSite Fanatic

It's useless for "subscribed threads" too...
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. BROWNS LAWN CARE

9. BROWNS LAWN CARE

if you go into each individual post you can see pictures but as cgaengineer stated, the subscribed threads section is bad. it kills the app each time i try to look at my subbed threads...

i can live without this app for the most part. good to have if i am gonna be away from the puter for an extended i suppose...

10. Kkane97

You mean click on the post to view only that post right? All I see is the post with the little paperclip in thr top right again clicking the clip doesnt do anything either
    Posted via Mobile Device