1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

? on the "Director"..operator controlled discharge chute

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by GarPA, Jun 6, 2003.

1. GarPA

GarPA LawnSite Silver Member
    from PA

I have a couple properties where the beds are real close and no matter how I mow, I get clippingsin there and have to go back and blow or rake them out. Ihave the mulch kit for my hp 52 but resist putting it on right now with the heavy growth ( Hoss I think you run your mulch kit all year??...how does it impact you productivity if at all with this heavy growth?) SO I've heard about the Director but did not know who makes it therefore can't find itin the "find anything" portion of Lawnsite.

If you have one, do you like it? I'm not the most mechanically inclined person so how easy to put on? I assume it also acts as the normal chute when opened the whole way? Is the Director the best product in this product line?ABout $125?? thanks much
  2. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

I Have the Quickchute.com It is east On and easy to Use.

3. GarPA

GarPA LawnSite Silver Member
    from PA

John are you sure that spelling is right? Tried a couple times with Quickchute and Quickchute.com thru google and no hits??
  4. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

I've had one for a few years now. Could NEVER go without one now!

They are NOT $125

They ARE $235 including S&H.

They ARE a better looking design than the other designs that I see poping up out there.

Some have talked about YSM being hard to contact via email, so I would suggest a phone call if your serious about an order.

Hope this helped.
  5. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

the director ocdc0002.jpg
  6. MasterForm

MasterForm LawnSite Member

We build one that is automated and works with no effort "on-the-fly"

Installs in 5 minutes, comes complete with everything you need.

You can call me toll-free (888) 545-9997 or e-mail.

Once you've mowed with one, you won't want to be without.
  7. Westbrooklawn

Westbrooklawn LawnSite Senior Member

I installed the Director on my LZHP - 48" deck last month. Would never be without it. Talk to David at York Sheet Metal....pleasure to deal with.
  8. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I've had mine for 2 years now, and if I had another Lazer, I'd buy another one right away without hesitation. Once you have one, you end up asking yourself how you ever got along without one. It is just too much of a worksaver and productivity timesaver.
  9. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Sorry It's qwickchute.com
  10. Phishook

Phishook LawnSite Bronze Member

Check out the master chute video. preaty slick!