Onan parts manuals.

Discussion in 'Mechanic and Repair' started by FIXDISS, Dec 22, 2007.

1. FIXDISS

FIXDISS LawnSite Senior Member

Hey guys.Haven't posted in a while.I recently was given some surplus equipment that included a Miller Bobcat 225 welder/generator.So far I know I am in need of flywheel and stator for the Onan engine.Getting a little frustrated trying to find any help online thru Cummins or Miller web-sites.If anyone has the above used parts or can steer me in the right direction for illustrated parts lists I would greatly appreciate it.
    Onan engine model # P216G/I-11519H
    Ser # 997855199
    Engine family XN5XS.7822EG 714cc

2. Grass Happens

Grass Happens LawnSite Senior Member

ahh the lament of Onan. Good product, bad management. Everything is hard to find for them. I would try a JD dealer as alot of their products had Onan's. Also try RV places. If that doesnt work, PM me, and I can make a couple of calls after the new year.

3. FIXDISS

Thank you.

4. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

older Ditch witch 255,s have onan motors , may be able to do something there, I have a parts catalog for 1 at my office I can bring home and try to look up for you.

5. Restrorob

Restrorob LawnSite Fanatic

6. FIXDISS

Wow.Great info fom that site. Now I just need to win the lottery to be able to purchase parts. Ouuuch !

7. Restrorob

Restrorob LawnSite Fanatic

That's why their named Ooonan'$ !!!

8. Oldtimer

Oldtimer LawnSite Bronze Member

I will get my parts dept to contact you on 01.02.08.

We are an Onan warranty station for RV, portable, standy by and all Onan engines.

Oldtimer