1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Once or Twice?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by fredski119, Feb 17, 2008.

1. fredski119

fredski119 LawnSite Member

I would like to know what would you guys do. I got 5000 postcards made up and I bought a list of poeple am going to target. The list I bought are poeple I think are going to want my services. Poeple with good income and nice houses. My question is would you send all 5000 postcards out or send 2500 and mail the other 2500 later to the same 2500. I keep on reading that if you mail them twice or even three times you get better results. I dont know what to do target 5000 poeple only one time or mail out 2500 but twice? What has work for you guys once or twice? Thanks Fred :confused:
  2. greenspaceny

greenspaceny LawnSite Member

I would mail out 2,500 now and than send them out agian in a month or so. The more times they see your name the better chance you have of them calling you and selling some work!

*Since your in Ohio,you may want to wait a couple more weeks before you send out that first batch of postcards..