1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

One heck of a deal - Everything w/pics

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Liendeni, Jul 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Liendeni

Liendeni LawnSite Member

I'm selling everything and here is what you get:

**2007 52 in. Grasshoppper Front Mount w/mulching kit installed, 20hp Kohler. A basically new machine with only 66 hours on it. Like I said, basically new. I purchased the larger rims and tires but I also have the originals that come with the package deal. New unit is approx. $8900.

**Toro Proline Walk Behind 36 in. SFS Floating deck, Hydros, and T-Bar handles with Tru Trak Sulky on back. Mower only has 190 hours on it. New unit is approx. $6500 with taxes.

**Toro 22" push mower. This is nothing overly special. Its a Lowe's purchased mower that cost me $399.00

**16 foot open trailer puchased on 14 March 08 Brand New. (Have receipts)

**Stihl BR600 Backpack Blower - purchased on 3-28-08 New
    **Stihl FS90R Trimmer - ourchased on 3-28-08 New
    **Stihl FC90 Stick Edger - Purchased on 3-28-08 New
    **Stihl HS81T-30 inch Hedge Trimmer - Purchased on 5-19-08 New (This thing is a beast on cost me $513.59...have all receipts)

**Trimmer Trap BR600 Back Pack Blower Rack - purchased new about a month ago. Installed on Trailer
    **Trimmer Trap Hedge Trimmer Rack - Brand New - not installed yet.

**Three Row Trimmer Rack - purchased new on 3-28-08 - installed on trailer.

** Brand New Pesticide Back Pack - Just purchased this on Friday night - 3 days ago. Used on my yard only.

Extras- Three sets of blades, three gas cans (5 Gal, 2 Gal mix, 1 Gal mix).
    Grease Gun and 2 things of oil for your next oil change.

Asking Price for everything is $9,900.

I think this is one hell of a deal at about half price. This is all you need...and then some.

Contact Garry Dye @ 941-201-6007 I live in Bradenton, Florida...which is about an hour south of Tampa.

2. larryinalabama

larryinalabama LawnSite Fanatic

U going out of business in 3 months?
  3. corey4671

corey4671 LawnSite Silver Member

WOW. that IS a deal. I'd almost be concerned it might be a little hot...j/k
  4. Liendeni

Liendeni LawnSite Member

Yes, and no. I have two other businesses and at the rate I am going with this business (dropping one account per week on average) it will take me years to even break even on my equipment. I can usually turn 10K into 20K in 30 days with one of my other businesses so it is just a "common sense" situation that I have come to realize. Even if I am making money with the lawn business...I am actually losing. I gave it a try...its not what I expected...and I have no hard feelings for giving it a shot...and in the end...I have more respect for those of you out there that do this every day and I will give me new lawn guy a nice fat raise when he comes back.

Its just life. There are a lot of people out there that talk and do nothing....there is nothing wrong with giving something a try and failing. That is how you learn.
  5. lgyardservices

lgyardservices LawnSite Senior Member

are you willing to separate the equipment?
  6. Liendeni

Liendeni LawnSite Member

What did you have in mind? I posted this same ad on Craiglist and could have the Stihl equipment sold about 5x already here locally. I'd really like to offer this as a package deal to start out with. If need be...I can always opt to separate and sell each item by itself...but again...I'd like to offer it as a package deal for now.
  7. lgyardservices

lgyardservices LawnSite Senior Member

Well please let me know if you decide to separate any of it. I would buy all 4 pieces of Stihl equipment and even possibly the Toro 36". The equipment looks in great shape!
  8. goldrush

goldrush LawnSite Member

WOW, i wish you were closer than 13 hours
  9. cpel2004

cpel2004 LawnSite Bronze Member

At those prices it wont last long. Im surprised that you still have it.
  10. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

bump for an awesome deal!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.