One HOT trailer!!!

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by pjslawncare/landscap, Apr 3, 2007.

1. pjslawncare/landscap

pjslawncare/landscap LawnSite Bronze Member

My truck needed a wash so Im at the car wash when this guy pulling a trailor w/wooden sides pulls in and beggs to cut in front of me because his trailer is on fire. After extinguishing it, I learn that he was contracted to clear someones wooded back yard and he decided to start burning some of the downed timber when the neighbors started complaining and informed him that its illegal to burn in the nieghborhood. What he did next was load everything in his trailer and head down the road. Obviously it was not fully extiguished and the wind from driving got it going pritty good. Needless to say I was entertained as this was the first time I ever saw something like that.

2. GSPHUNTER

GSPHUNTER LawnSite Senior Member

Never saw something that good, but I did see a couch go up on a trailer one day while running around. The guy threw a cig butt out and landed on the couch and up it went.

3. Petr51488

Petr51488 LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

You should have let him wait.. Maybe he would have learned his lesson...

4. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

guy: dude i need to wash my truck now
    you:why
    guy: MY TRAILERS ON FIRE

5. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

You should have! He wouldn't do that ever again!! :laugh: :dizzy:

6. Mowman16

Mowman16 LawnSite Senior Member

I bet he won't do it again anyway.:rolleyes:

7. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Reminds me of my nieghbor.:laugh:

He had one of them toro riders with the engine just behind the seat.
    Well he was out cruzzing around his front yard cuttin and then a leaf or something fell on the engine and it was in flames. He said he seat started feeling a little warm and looked back to see the smoke and flames then speed over to the garden and drenched the mower. it was junk.
    So funny that i actually saw it happen, he got a good kick out tof it after and told all the neighbors about it.:eek: :laugh:
    now i cut his lawn.

8. MSS Mow

MSS Mow LawnSite Senior Member
    from Maine

Sounds to me like sabotage??? :nono: If you set his mower on fire, he'd have to hire you to cut his lawn. :laugh:

9. Uranus

Uranus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

Sound like your playing dirty RED. :nono:

:clapping:

10. Mowman16

Mowman16 LawnSite Senior Member

That sounds like a great idea.... I'll have to try that one.:laugh: :laugh: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: