One Krayzee Kajun Ent. 2011

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KrayzKajun, Feb 28, 2011.

1. dycproperties

dycproperties LawnSite Member

I have four walkers two 20hp ghs one 18 hp ghs and an old 11 hp with side discharge. You can't beat the quality of cut and they are very well built. Two of the ghs units I bought new and they are 2001 and 2002 model years and are still going strong. The up front investment defiantly set us apart from the rest. Just my opinion
    Dan
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Falcon50EX

Falcon50EX LawnSite Senior Member
    from GA

I know of a walker for sale 500 hrs 2009 $5000 kajun
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. dycproperties

dycproperties LawnSite Member

The first walker was the 18 hp and it allowed us to more than double the grass route in one year. And ten years later we do around 200 lawns a week and have the largest maintenance division in our area. I feel the walker was a big selling point for us and the efficacy and low operating cost has allowed us to really do well with them
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Z's Lawncare

Z's Lawncare LawnSite Member
    from 20683

how do you like your echo trimmers

5. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

I really appreciate the input.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

What's KrayzKajun? I'm right next door to u in St. Charles Parish. I was just in your area earlier today. I just landed a couple of cemeteries that I took care of today. How much business you have out there?:waving:

7. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

Which dealer do you always deal with? Is is Theriot's? I always deal with Vaughn's, they also have a 52" and a 61" Scag both for $9,999. That's a great deal on both!!!

8. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Yea Theriots. they are pretty much like 3mins from my house and i have pretty goo friendshio and business relationship with them.

9. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

How much business you have? Do you have a crew?

10. LibertyFarmLandscaping

LibertyFarmLandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE TX

Have you demoed a Scag? If not a side by side comparison with the Walker would be a great deciding factor if you could get both mowers at the same time.
    Posted via Mobile Device