One Krayzee Kajun Ent. 2011

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KrayzKajun, Feb 28, 2011.

1. DLONGLANDSCAPING

DLONGLANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member

Ive never seen that either. I saw a brickman tree truck on the road this past weekend with a brand new f750. Prob a 100k dollar rig. Pulling a brand new band it chipper.

The truck from arizona can be shipped for pretty cheap. Or just fly out and drive it back.

2. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

ive thought about adding a reg cab dump to pull my enclosed for landscaping. maybe for next year if i keep growing like i am so far.

3. DLONGLANDSCAPING

DLONGLANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member

I just thought if you were going to get another truck anyways, it should be a dump. Another pick up would just be a waste of money imo if you are getting the work that you have been getting.

4. KrayzKajun

Well got my qoutes today for the 2012 Walker GHS w/ 20hp kubota diesel. 48" deck: $15,567. 52" Deck: $15,667. Both prices are out the door. The 2011 Scag 61" turf tiger w/ 35hp gas is looking really good for $9,999. Lol
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. zak406

zak406 LawnSite Bronze Member

Let yourself enjoy the caddy of mowers, spend the extra money. You will love the walker.. Have you considered the 26 efi

6. weeze

weeze LawnSite Fanatic

man that root looks like a tree in itself. :laugh: i would get the turf tiger over the walker but that's just me.

7. KrayzKajun

Yea the price on a 52" GHS w/ 26EFI was shy under $14k
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. KPZ Enterprises

KPZ Enterprises LawnSite Senior Member

dam my scag turf tiger was 13399, with a 61in deck n 29hp EFI kawi

9. KrayzKajun

I'm in a debate. To go with a Walker or the 61" turf tiger
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. KPZ Enterprises

KPZ Enterprises LawnSite Senior Member

lol. dont you just love makeing these decisions. lol...personally id go with the tiger, its power is unreal for a gas engine and the cut quality is stunning.....whichever you get just make sure its DFI, we have a 60in/25hp exmark witch uses more gas than the bigger 29hp kawi in the tiger!! lol....the only other model id go for would prob be the 28hp catipiller diesel engine:weightlifter::weightlifter::weightlifter: