One Krayzee Kajun Ent. 2011

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KrayzKajun, Feb 28, 2011.

1. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

once i loaded it a few times, had no trouble. the angle isnt tht bad. it would help to have another person that could lower the dump once the machine gets up in it.

i think ive made a descision and decided to take a leap of faith and get a walker come the end of the month.

2. Pro-Lawn&Grounds

Pro-Lawn&Grounds LawnSite Senior Member

Why not get longer ramps made for the trailer? ... I love that dump trailer & Dodge setup ... I don't think a single landscaping or tree service around here 5th wheels and I can't for the life of me understand why

3. KrayzKajun

the ramps are made for the trailer. they are 8ft long and slide in the rear of the trailer. the trailer is made to tilt up and lock in place while loading equipment.

4. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

Going with the Walker eh?

5. KrayzKajun

Still up in the air , but I'm about 90% set on the Walker. Picked up a really nice account today. Would really shine with a walker on it. Plus the monthly income from ths one account is more than enough to cover the note of the Walker I want.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. KPZ Enterprises

KPZ Enterprises LawnSite Senior Member

whatever u end up getting will be a commercial machine n should treat u well, so i wouldnt sweat the small stuff, plus when yr ready for an additional machine you could go with the other machine u didnt get.:laugh::laugh:

7. LibertyFarmLandscaping

LibertyFarmLandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE TX

Congrats on the job! Just wait till you take the emissions junk off. I put the H&S XRT pro and 5" turbo back straight exhaust on a few weeks ago. I pulled the Skid steer and 4 pallets of flag stone with it Monday on 25' gn. It was just effortless for the truck on the 60hp setting.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. KrayzKajun

Piked a really nice account today. Corner lot in a really nice community on a golf course.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Got any pics? Congrats too
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. KrayzKajun

Will get some. Damn camera died on me when I went to take pics before I cut it ths evening. The monthly income from just ths account is enough to cover the note on the new walker I want. Plus ths yard would really shine, if I bagged it.
    Posted via Mobile Device