1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

One Krayzee Kajun Ent. 2011

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KrayzKajun, Feb 28, 2011.

1. Mikegyver

Mikegyver LawnSite Bronze Member

Ouch...thats not cool! what about the other dealer?
    mike

2. KPZ Enterprises

KPZ Enterprises LawnSite Senior Member

man it dsnt seem like u have a lot of good dealers around u? kubota dealer 45min away n this one who u have to bid against for work!? lol good luck with yr purches tho...

3. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

The dealer tht sells walkers is like 3min from my houuse. Great dealer, they also sell gravely,scag,grasshopper,
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. KPZ Enterprises

o ok gotchya...

5. KrayzKajun

Well mother nature was not on my side today. Stormed all night & I had 16yds of soil delivered to a job site ths morning. Decided to go rent a MT52 to move the soil into the landscape beds. Well rental place was out of walkbehind skids, so manager gave me Bobcat T140 for the same price. The T140 is a badass lil machine. Did less turf damage thn the mt52 did last time. Made short work of the 1st 10yds of soil. It fit in some really tight places. My wheeled skid would have demolished ths yard. The T140 seems to be an excellent choice for landscaping and tight quarters. Will get some pics up later,on my way to school. I have two midterms ths afternoon.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. KrayzKajun

NEW ACCOUNT i picked up sat.

DSCN2746.jpg

7. KrayzKajun

some pics from today. tht lil T140 is a beast. i personally think its the perfect size for landscaping. plus the trailer i rented with it, matched my company colors. i may look into getting a trailer tht size to pull my skidsteer.

DSCN2749.jpg

DSCN2748.jpg

DSCN2750.jpg

DSCN2753.jpg

DSCN2751.jpg

DSCN2752.jpg

8. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

The new account looks really nice, and yeah that trailer matched your company colors almost perfectly.

9. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

Do you have rooms for these trailers? You'd have a dump, a mowing trailer, and an equipment float? We had that too for a while, 4 trailers is too much, we're trying to have a dump, a maintenance trailer and something for the skid. We're looking into a smaller equipment float, like a 14 foot, just enough for the skid. They're super cheap too, not fancy though.

10. KPZ Enterprises

holy crap that grass is getting on that one account...when do u think youll start cutting? i have a feeling ill be cutting early april, for some reason it never gets old seeing your truck!! haha