One Krayzee Kajun Ent. 2011

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KrayzKajun, Feb 28, 2011.

1. pitrack

pitrack LawnSite Bronze Member

I have heard that it is best to leave the weeds alone and spray them so the leaves can soak in the spray, compared to whacking them down and spraying the roots. Have you tried that? Just curious.

You would think (as do I) you would be better off cutting them down then spraying them but I have tried spraying them with leaves on and it worked well too. Just curious your thoughts on that.
  2. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

a few pics from the last couple of days. the last pics are of me picking up a load of mulch and topsoil. i have a big job and access totally sucks so im using bag mulch. makes it easier to handle than shoveling twice. and thts 3 pallets of topsoil on back of trailer. got all materials onsale this weekend so after my markup ill make double profit! gotta love spring time!

time to install my airbags on rear of my truck! truck pulled like a champ!!
  3. TheChiefsLawnCare

TheChiefsLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

where do you buy ur mulch from. home depot or you go to a special place? is all that load for one house?
  4. kilgoja

kilgoja LawnSite Senior Member

that's alot of bags you got there lol
  5. JFGauvreau

JFGauvreau LawnSite Bronze Member

Ya that's one heavy load lol
  6. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

its actually for about 4 different jobs.

plus with the sale price + my military discount = stupid low prices even bulk mulch, soil cant beat
    i actually save the mulch bags for doin celanups, grat bags too stuff weeds and trash into:clapping:
  7. Lefet

Lefet LawnSite Bronze Member

Really nice set up you've got there Kajun! Nice to finally see your set up. Can you send a couple of them gators up my way!!!! :clapping: :clapping:
  8. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 LawnSite Senior Member

Thats a hefty size load on your gooseneck.

Those houses look great.....I hate when the builders/masons dont cut the curb for a driveway like those. Its like droping off a ledge everytime you back out.
  9. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

looks real good,very nice work.
  10. Swampy

Swampy LawnSite Bronze Member

Partially yes. The benefits for weed eating them down is that you don't have to come back to pull the dead weeds.