1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

One Krayzee Kajun Ent. 2011

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KrayzKajun, Feb 28, 2011.

1. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

I actually cut the new account last Saturday.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. KPZ Enterprises

KPZ Enterprises LawnSite Senior Member

dam, ur lucky!!!

3. DLONGLANDSCAPING

DLONGLANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member

Really like the look of that trailer! I looked at used t140's They are a great little machine. I wish they had more lifting capasity though. Only around 1600 lbs and 2100 tipping, and the price tag is steep. Its close to a t190. The dealer wanted 18,000 for a t140 with 850 hrs on it.

4. KrayzKajun

got out a class a lil early today. decided to go put the new tire on the dump trailer. who needs a jack, when you have a telehandler at your use. also pick of my skid loading some bags of grass into my dump.

picking all the plants 2morrow morning for the big landscape job, ive been working on. woohoo

DSCN2757.jpg

DSCN2758.jpg

5. KPZ Enterprises

aww, how come u didnt use that CAT long reach to lift it up??:laugh::laugh:

6. KrayzKajun

we just finished repainting the long reach about 2weeks ago. waiting on the new decals to come in. me and my buddy are actually working on a bid for an oyster reef reconstruction project. gotta put the long reach to work.

7. KPZ Enterprises

dam i couldnt imagine what those numbers r for those bids.....gota put that thing to work tho, not making money sitting around!

8. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

Whos long reach is that

9. KrayzKajun

my mom runs an Offshore Supply boat company(been there for 34yrs). her boss, also owns heavy equipment. his son(my friend since we were kids) runs the heavy equipment. me and him have been teaming up lately to bid on projects etc..
    he has a Cat backhoe, Cat 259B, Cat long reach, telehandler, D5 and D3 dozers.

ive been runnign heavy equipment since i was a kid.

10. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

Ah cool. That 259B is the one you showed in another thread right? Its so nice iwould love to have it