One Krayzee Kajun Ent. 2011

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KrayzKajun, Feb 28, 2011.

1. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

I want a jack like you use.:laugh:

2. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

Could use a little more lift height on your mustang for the dump, or is it just enough?

3. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

It will lift a tad bit higher. The ground was really soft, so I prolly loosing about 3inches of height from sinking in the mud. I'm still keeping my eye open for tracked machine. My buddy has a friend getting ready to sell a cat 277, I may take a look at it.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. KrayzKajun

Well picked up 2 more accounts in the same community as the one I piked up Sat. These three accounts bring in the same income as nine of my smaller accnts. Things are really taking off ths year.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. As you get the higher dollar accounts, the little ones will become a waste. At least for me. I would rather do 2 @ $400/mo each than 8@$100/mo....
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. SNAPPER MAN

SNAPPER MAN LawnSite Silver Member

That's a good and bad philosophy. In my opinion its good to have a good mix of big and small accounts because when you loose a $100 a month account it hurts a lot less than a $400 a month account.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. KrayzKajun

Will get some pics up 2nite. I remembered to bring my camera.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

So KK, I'm looking into getting an enclosed, do you have any comments and/or concerns with yours? Size?

Also is it normal for there to be burn marks on a tree you've just cut with a chainsaw. The bar oil is full, but the chain doesn't seem to be lubricated all too well, suggestions? The chain is sharp too.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2012
  9. KPZ Enterprises

KPZ Enterprises LawnSite Senior Member

is the lubricant discharge clean were its suposed to get onto the chain?? if that makes sense. lol

10. KrayzKajun

a few pics.
    plant material being installed 2morrow.

new account i piked up today.

DSCN2762.jpg

DSCN2765.jpg

DSCN2774.jpg