One Krayzee Kajun Ent. 2011

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KrayzKajun, Feb 28, 2011.

1. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Decided to get up on time ths morning and go cut a few yards before the rain comes, then off to take the irrigation test for 1:30.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

Good work! Get up and get going, I'm off to pull everything out of the shop and look at trailers, have a good day!

3. Mikegyver

Mikegyver LawnSite Bronze Member

Please tell me there's a irrigation system in those beds and that you moved the turf heads around where you put the beds out in the yard in (I saw that you moved the heads by the house)....

4. KrayzKajun

A whole new irrigation system needs to be installed. I ran the system yesterday. Everything works, but the system is getting old. I'm going to run drip irrigation in the beds.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. KrayzKajun

Well rescheduled my exam for 2morrow morning. Some really severe weather moving through and didn't wanna drive through it.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

Oh crap, what kind of weather are we talking?

7. KrayzKajun

Some sever thunderstorms the first few bands of weather just came through, and I've gotten three calls about cleaning up down tree branches.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

I'm with you 100% it must be a regional thing.

9. KrayzKajun

Took my irrigation exam ths morning. Its gunna suk waiting for my scores to come in. I'm confident on passing. It was definitly a challenge though.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. KrayzKajun

No new pics. We have been completely rained out the past three days, and wiLl prolly take another 2days for things to dry out enough to cut. Can't wait for irrigation test score to come in and to pick up my new Walker next Friday.
    Posted via Mobile Device