One Krayzee Kajun Ent. 2011

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KrayzKajun, Feb 28, 2011.

1. Alpha Property

Alpha Property LawnSite Senior Member

It's wayyy better than my 6.0 2500hd, just enough better than my 5.3 1500 to keep it on the road
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

few more pics of the ranger. the body and interior are in great shape. i already called my graphics guy about maybe doing a full wrap on the truck.

and a few pics from me boiling Crawfish for the Hort program at a local college.

IMG-20120422-00153.jpg

IMG-20120423-00155.jpg

vccimagejpeg_2.jpg

IMG-20120421-00128.jpg

IMG-20120421-00133.jpg

3. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

Jeez you really are Cajun, a crazy one at that! Nice little truck, its worth it in most cases to have a smaller vehicle. I love having my Tacoma, it isn't glorious on fuel but its better than my Dodge

4. KrayzKajun

I actually do competitive Crawfish Boils. Ive spent most of the day getting caught up on invoicing. I have to meet with a VA rep this afternnon to see if the military will pay for me to go to StormWater Inspection and design school.

5. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

Man it seems like your involved in a lot of other stuff. What all have you went to school for? How much business do you have out there on the Westbank? Seems like I need to come out there more often.:laugh:

6. slowleak1

slowleak1 LawnSite Senior Member

Jacob, I am 99.9% sure thats my 757!!! It was stolen out of the back of my truck in december. Do you know the guy you got it from?? I would like to go check this guy out!

7. KrayzKajun

Bought from a guy off craigslist. He post stuff on there all the time. Old black guy.

8. joel29m

joel29m LawnSite Senior Member

What happened to the f250? Haven't been on here awhile
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. slowleak1

slowleak1 LawnSite Senior Member

Do you remember a name or number? The guy (CCTV wasnt super clear) was an older looking black guy. Now I DEFINITELY want to go check him out.

10. KrayzKajun

I was tired of the F250 being in the shop. The dodge dealer made me a deal I couldn't pass up, since I had just bought my Wifes Jeep. So I traded the ford in for the dodge dually. Just bought a lil ford ranger to use as an errand runner. I'm branching off in a different field, so I plan to add a F450/550 or dodge 4500/5500 flatbed at the end of the year.
    Posted via Mobile Device