One Krayzee Kajun Ent. 2011

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KrayzKajun, Feb 28, 2011.

1. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

Do you want to quit lawn/landscaping completley? Or just have a crew doing that. While your out doing the branching out?

2. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Plan to build up the lawn/landscape side ths year to where I can just manage what's going on and then work on growing the other venture.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. joel29m

joel29m LawnSite Senior Member

yeah I understand 100% I like your work and how well you're running your business.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. vinnieobrien

vinnieobrien LawnSite Member

may i ask what your branching out into? i would search but i dont feel like going back pages and pages until i find it. is it something related to landscaping? i have a feeling its tree work?

5. KrayzKajun

I already do tree work. im venturing into StormWater Management and Erosion Control.

6. vinnieobrien

vinnieobrien LawnSite Member

ohh sounds good, best of luck. im still working on setting up my maintenance company. about to go file dba

7. KrayzKajun

The phone has been ringing off the hook. I'm now at the point that I really need to hire two part time helpers. Got my deposit ths morning for the plant materials for 1st phase of the landscape install at a high school I'm doing. Getting a lot of calls for drainage and irrigation work. Really need to get my website back up.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. KPZ Enterprises

KPZ Enterprises LawnSite Senior Member

thats great to hear! iv gone threw one person already this year cause they couldnt show up on time!!! hope u find somone good!

9. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

Do you have any chainsaw for sale? Maybe a 18" chainsaw.:drinkup:

10. KrayzKajun

Been a busy week. Work is steadily rolling in. Should find out Monday if I got the weekly mowing of a small apartment complex, bring in an extra $1k month. Easy to mow(one of those, where u could spray a 1ft roundup ring around all the buildings and sidewalks lol). Also had a homebuilder I did work for a few years ago, call me today to take over cutting 101 empty lots (every 6 weeks) in one of their developments. Time to go eat some boiled seafood and drink some beer!!!
    Posted via Mobile Device