One Krayzee Kajun Ent. 2011

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KrayzKajun, Feb 28, 2011.

1. vinnieobrien

vinnieobrien LawnSite Member

Very very nice kajun. Congrats. I'm still trying to save up money to get my maintenance rig set up.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

Hey KrayzKajun, exactly what all type of licenses do I need to do landscaping? And is there any license need to purchase flowers, plants, etc.... at wholesale cost?:confused:

3. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

You need a state landscape/horticulturists license.

4. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

So I can go to Baton Rouge for that? And will that allow me to buy at wholesale cost also?

5. Swampy

Swampy LawnSite Bronze Member

Kajun does your erosion control go into shoreline repair or rip rap?

6. deerewashed

deerewashed LawnSite Senior Member

you got any progress on that 15 acres you bought? you going to build anything on it?

7. KrayzKajun

Just sitting on it for now. Its in an area that may commercial in the near future, so I could a serious profit if I sell it then.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

Every time I see your company name I think of Shelby Stanga (swamp man) from the AxMen series on discovery. All you need is a dog named Willy riding with you.:usflag:

9. KrayzKajun

My dogs name is Ammo, does tht count. Well I posted my first help wanted add on craigslist this morning, I could really use two parttimers. Let the fun began. Lol
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

Oh your gonna have fun with a CL ad for help. I suggest not putting your phone number in and requiring them to email a resume instead. If they can't handle that simple task they should already be eliminated. I was amazed at the poor writing skills of the replies I received. i know we're not looking for scholars but hitting the spell check should be a minimum. You'll need to post some of the humorous ones here.:usflag: