One Krayzee Kajun Ent. 2011

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KrayzKajun, Feb 28, 2011.

1. kilgoja

kilgoja LawnSite Senior Member

i see alot of beds on here that don't have anything around the border...it looks nice but everyone here has some sort of rocks, bricks, pavers, or edging around the beds

2. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

i love the look of a fresh edged bed!

3. Falcon50EX

Falcon50EX LawnSite Senior Member
    from GA

I did not read all the post but what did you use on the bed edge by the mail box it looks great.
    I am thinking about adding a bed edger to my collection but not sure what the best option is. I like the Turf Teq but $5000+ is a little much for a part timer.
    Do you work alone all the time or get help when needed.

4. Midwest_cutter

Midwest_cutter LawnSite Member

I am also curious what you used to edge the beds. Looks swell.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. KrayzKajun

i actually used a stick edger, a shovel and my trimmer.!

i have an idea brewing in my head of making my own so called bed edger out of a walklbehinf edger i have laying around!

6. Falcon50EX

Falcon50EX LawnSite Senior Member
    from GA

Just called Brown inc on a bed edger not bad on price. You can trade out the cutting head and trench also.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. DoetschOutdoor

DoetschOutdoor LawnSite Bronze Member
    from S. IL

Looks good Kajun!

Nothing makes a better edge than a good ol flat blade shovel. Even when I rent a bed edger, I always end up going back over some spots with the spade edge shovel.

8. Jpeg lawn maintenance

Jpeg lawn maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

Not a big fan of red mulch but it looks nice in the applications you used it on, Good choice. Also F250 looks awesome pulling the gooseneck.

9. Greenlandscaping

Greenlandscaping LawnSite Member

That rig is the **** man what a wrapping on the trailer like that cost you?

10. KrayzKajun

wht a day. phone has not stopped ringing. if things even stay at 30% of what its going rightnow. i may be able to go back to lawn and landscape fulltime for the 2012 season.

have 4 skidsteer jobs lined up. about 4 cleanups. ahve to turn my bid in for a HOA(90% chance of landing it) and have to finish working up a bid for an apartment complex that is only 5 blocks from my house(would have 3 part timers work with me on the complex one day a week if i land it)

here is a pic of my first ztr. still kickin. bought some new blades for it today. i use to mow vacant lots and overgrown stuff its New Holland
    [​IMG]

a pic of my Mustang skidsteer.
    [​IMG]

and the color im painting my open trailer. My company colors are red/white/blue
    [​IMG]

also my new post card i designed
    [​IMG]