One Krayzee Kajun Ent. 2011

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KrayzKajun, Feb 28, 2011.

1. LibertyFarmLandscaping

LibertyFarmLandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE TX

I agree, maybe put some simple math problems to reply to as well. Ex: Mark a line on the bucket where you would fill to if I ask you to fill it 2/3 full of water.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

got about 12 calls/emails from my add on craigslist for a part time helper. going to set a day this week to interview and test the skills of a few of them.

i should find out tommorrow if i get the contract for a small apartment complex and it will need to be cut this week. would be a perfect job to test out a few new guys.

i wore one of my good polos today, i took the wife and her godchild to the zoo. had a guy stop and ask me for a business card and asked if i would come give him a price for weekly full-service on two car washes he owns. he said he had seen me around working, but didnt want to stop and bother me while i was working. things are definitly turning in the right direction.

my garbage find from Friday night. was on my way home and spotted this push mower sitting by the street. picked it up and brought it home. put gas in it yesterday morning and it started on the second pull. just needs a tune up and a new rear drive tire.

IMG-20120428-00167.jpg

3. ShooterK2

ShooterK2 LawnSite Senior Member

Dang, I wish I could find a Snapper 21" in the trash!!

This thread is plum full of WIN!!!

4. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Freaking great find man.

5. deerewashed

deerewashed LawnSite Senior Member

am i the only one who worries that when they see good stuff like that on the side of the road, that the owner left it there while he was grabbing another cold one inside to finish the job when he comes back?

6. KrayzKajun

Not when it was 10pm and there was a garbage can sitting on each side of it.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

That would really suck if that did happen though. I don't know many people who cut their lawns at 10pm, unless they're nocturnal...

8. eatonpcat

eatonpcat LawnSite Bronze Member

Nope...I always think that also!!

9. KrayzKajun

Been a great week so far. Found out today I got the contract for the small apartment complex I bid on a few months back. Easy cutting account bringing in $1000.00 a month year round. My moms boss is going in half with me on a new tractor than the two older fords we have. Its an 04' New Holland Tn65 2wd. 65hp and 52hp @ the Pto.

10. zak406

zak406 LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice hows the walker working for you?