One Krayzee Kajun Ent. 2011

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KrayzKajun, Feb 28, 2011.

1. Z-master man

Z-master man LawnSite Senior Member

Maybe I missed it, but whats your new tractor?

2. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

2004 New Holland Tn65 2wd w/ 400hrs. 65hp and 52hp at the pto. Ill post a pic ths weekend. Plan to have it dedicated to bushhogging and finish mowing large properties. My moms boss gave me a 7ft bushhogg and a 6ft finish(they both need a lil work).
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Z-master man

Z-master man LawnSite Senior Member

Sweet, should workout well for you!

4. KPZ Enterprises

KPZ Enterprises LawnSite Senior Member

nice cant wait to see those pics...

5. LibertyFarmLandscaping

LibertyFarmLandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE TX

This is the spray rig we use on an ATV. It works for all types of situations, but where it really shines is at a power plant account I have with endless amounts of nooks and crannys all around the plant with rock drives.
    http://www.tractorsupply.com/fimco-lg-3025-atv-mounted-sprayer-25-gal--2137285#BVRRWidgetID

Last edited: May 3, 2012
  6. KrayzKajun

here is a pic of the tractor from the day we wnet looked at it. i have to get new decals and a dash(cracked from sitting in the sun). im waiting for my buddy to bring it back to his house, so i can go pick it up.

newholland.jpg

7. deerewashed

deerewashed LawnSite Senior Member

needs a loader at least!

8. KrayzKajun

Tractor is just for bushhogging, I have my skidsteer for loading stuff and dirt work
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

Nice! I like it a lot. Any word on the new business? Can you give us some more info on what you will be doing for work. And what equipment would need to tackle this kind of work.

10. KrayzKajun

I incorporated The name and am getting my ducks in a row. Going to a conference in June on Coastal restoration and re-construction. Hoping to make some really good contacts. Ill get more in depth, when I get home and can type on my laptop.
    Posted via Mobile Device