One Krayzee Kajun Ent. 2011

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KrayzKajun, Feb 28, 2011.

1. nolatoolguy

nolatoolguy LawnSite Member
    from Midwest

Love the tractor, aint heard much about mahindra. It doesnt look bad thoe.

2. OrangeToys

OrangeToys LawnSite Bronze Member
    from SW MO

what size deck? I'm running a 6ft, and theres times I wish I had the 7ft on my Kubota. I lately I've been brush hogging in trees and Im glad to I don't have a cab, it would have be torn up.

3. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

its a 6ft cutter. im keeping my eye out for a used 8ft cutter for some of my larger jobs.

working on a contract right now, with my local Union Pacific office for maintaining some right of ways and their train yards.

im really working on getting into some industrial contracts, i have all the licenses, so time to put them to work.

i also picked a used yamaha 250cc utility 4wheeler for $200 from a buddy. needs a lil work, but will make a great spray rig to bring along while bushhogging.

4. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Nice tractor, I want to get a little 5ft brush hog for mine but over the past year and half the few jobs I bid I never got and there is not a huge market around here for it

5. ryno23

ryno23 LawnSite Member

nice tractor, my father in law bought that same tractor and cutter last year
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

KrayzKajun, what's up yes that's nice. That's what I'm talking about making another big step. If I can get a used one that's find with me.

But, did you ever read my question about finding a helper and what do you think is a good pay for them in our area. You know how it is. It's hard to find good help, and when you do you must pay them good!!!

7. OrangeToys

OrangeToys LawnSite Bronze Member
    from SW MO

8ft is a little to big in my opinion, theres not enough PTO power.

8. LibertyFarmLandscaping

LibertyFarmLandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE TX

I agree, that's why I suggested a larger hp tractor. Won't take a very big job to out grow that setup. Could still run the smaller cutter on a bigger tractor for tight area jobs.

9. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

A few pics messing around the yard.

decided to put new tires on the open trailer, but couldnt find a jack.:laugh:

have a bushhogging job lined up for 2morrow afternoon.

IMG-20120704-00826.jpg

IMG-20120704-00827.jpg

IMG-20120706-00834.jpg

IMG-20120706-00839.jpg

10. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

I'm so jealous man! Congrats on the purchase sorry I couldnt congratulate you earlier been outta town.