One Krayzee Kajun Ent. 2011

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KrayzKajun, Feb 28, 2011.

1. Blades Lawn Maintenance

Blades Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Baton Rouge, La

Hey krayzee kajin.. I was wondering what kind of software u use? Yeah I know it's random lol

2. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

all i did was take the old backflow off and put a new one on, and connect back to my main irrigation line.

3. KrayzKajun

software for what?

for landscape designs, i do them all by hand. for invoices etc.. i have my own lil system setup that works. may upgrade to quickbooks for next season.

4. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

So what do you know about Hahnville? I'm from Hahnville, but now I actually live in Ama now. Ama is about 10 minutes from Hahnville. Born and raise in Hahnville!!! :dancing:

5. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

Yea man quickbooks is great. That's what I use for all my invoices, estimates, and keep track of my expenses, etc.... Works find for all my needs.:drinkup:

6. KrayzKajun

well rain got us again today. looks like its going to be a long weekend.:cry:
    few pics from today. if it wouldnt have started storming, we could have gotten the pipe layed by the other entrance also.

IMG-20120711-00882.jpg

IMG-20120711-00883.jpg

IMG-20120711-00884.jpg

IMG-20120711-00886.jpg

IMG-20120711-00887.jpg

7. joel29m

joel29m LawnSite Senior Member

One thing I know is that I work out there at oxy chem lol
    But st Charles parish seems like a decent parish to live at.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. muddywater

muddywater LawnSite Bronze Member

You are supposed to be a licensed plumber to do a backflow, but they don't don't enforce it ... so F*** it. I install on average 2 a week, and never had a problem.

How does that thing not crack in the winter? Yall don't use doublecheck backflow preventers in a valvebox in the ground.

9. KrayzKajun

We don't have issues with freezing. Atleast I've never seen or had an issue. We can switch out backflows. Only required for a plumber to tap into the main water line.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Swampy

Swampy LawnSite Bronze Member

Going back a few pages with the tractor loaded on the trailer. You might want to consider relocating the spare tire and resting the bucket on the fifth wheel. Helps reduce wear and tear with the hydrualic bleed off if all hydrualic's are at a rested postion.