One Krayzee Kajun Ent. 2011

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KrayzKajun, Feb 28, 2011.

1. Pro-Lawn&Grounds

Pro-Lawn&Grounds LawnSite Senior Member

I agree man. You've really barely grown at all since you started this company lol

2. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

well we started a small drainage repair job this morning, but the rain got us again. plus, it was too wet and soft on the sloped side of the building to bring in the sand and rock to finish up.

job is consisting of new 6" preforated pipe running twelve feet out from the downspouts, we will lay the pipe in crushed river rock and cover them with rock. fill in around the building foundation with river sand.

should finish up the job tuesday morning.

Note: once we take over the weekly maintenance on this account, we will work on cleaning up the drainage ditch to the left.

IMG-20120714-00901.jpg

3. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

You guys been getting alot of rain or what!?

4. KrayzKajun

o yea!!!!! it has rained here everyday for the past week. and the forecast shows rain for the next 7days. i try not to work sundays, but have to go look at a tree trimming job 2morrow. developer wants all the oaks trimmed in an industrial park. approxx 25 trees. im thinking i could rent a chipper and chip all the debris int my dump trailer and use the chips for fill at my yard in the low spots.

5. Blades Lawn Maintenance

Blades Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Baton Rouge, La

Yeah the rain messed my shedule up so bad... Last week it rained everyday...

Hey I was looking through your thread trying to see what kind of equipment u use and I'm looking at a new mower so I wanna know what do use for our la grass

6. KrayzKajun

i carry three mowers in my enclosed trailer.
    07' Exmark 46" Lazer Z,
    10' Ferris 32" Hydrocut w/b
    12' Walker MT26, 48" deck w/ GHS

im on the look out for a used 61" or 72" ztr for help cutting some larger overgrown lots, will compliment my new tractor to get around utility poles/boxes etc..

7. Mikegyver

Mikegyver LawnSite Bronze Member

+1....good looking work but the fittings are butted...repair nightmare. Also you might look into glue in valves....

8. KrayzKajun

Thanks for the compliments fellas. Irrigation work is definitly a learning process. Note: is it bad when u check lawnsite for updates while out drinking at a club. Lol
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. slowleak1

slowleak1 LawnSite Senior Member

You could always just sub it to me...I need to put the new cheetah to good use lol

BTW that was me in the titan with the 16' black enclosed trailer the other day.

10. Blades Lawn Maintenance

Blades Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Baton Rouge, La

That doesn't sound wierd lol