One Krayzee Kajun Ent. 2011

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KrayzKajun, Feb 28, 2011.

1. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

the hedge trimmers were right at $400 new from theriots. i run echo string trimmers, but i think im gunna make the switch to either shindy or maruyama.
  2. KrayzKajun

had to take the tractor off my gooseneck so ic ould bring my skidsteer to the highschool install 2morrow. then i had to change out the battery cables and connetions in the skid. so i decided to take a few poser pics. cant wait to put up the new sign this weekend.

went today and ordered/payed for all the plants for the 1st phase of the landscape install at the highschool. going pick up all the plants 2morrow morning. should have everything in the ground by Thursday Evening.:clapping::clapping:

my three babies (dont tell my wife:laugh:)

3. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

Is the hedge trimmers shindy also? Yep I also run echo string trimmers now myself. I'll stick with them though. I thought about getting red max hedge trimmers. I know they are way better than the echo hedge trimmers.
  4. TriCityLawnCareLLC

TriCityLawnCareLLC LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ohio

5. KrayzKajun

probably not. plan is to have a mowing crew and a landscape/tree crew next year. and i will handle irrigation and bushhogging etc..

goal for 2013 is 100+ weekly maintenance accnts. im already putting my marketing plan together to start in sept/oct.
  6. OrangeToys

OrangeToys LawnSite Bronze Member
    from SW MO

What equipment do you have for doing the land clearing. I haven't seen you post any info other than the bobcat.
  7. slowleak1

slowleak1 LawnSite Senior Member

F**k theriot's. I have yet to go there and have a good experience. Matter of fact, I was in westbank lawnmower the other day and watched a guy pay full price with cash for a $12k chopper, because the guy at Theriot's got mad and told him "Are you going to buy something or waste more of my time?" When I heard that I decided to never give them any business ever again.
  8. KrayzKajun

I sub most of the larger clearing stuff to my buddy. He has a Cat long reach, new D5 dozer, and a few other pieces of equipment. I also operate equipment for him on the weekends sometimes.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  9. KrayzKajun

getting the plants staged for install 2morrow.

10. KrayzKajun

a few more, i need some better graphics for my skidsteer.