One Krayzee Kajun Ent. 2011

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KrayzKajun, Feb 28, 2011.

1. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

Man that rain caught up with me again. It's good that it's raining to make grass grow but now it's time to stop for a week or two!!!

2. Blades Lawn Maintenance

Blades Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Baton Rouge, La

In a sense I love the rain...makes the yards look outstanding. It can rain all it wants just not on the day I have to cut lol

3. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

Yea, but it's no fun cutting wet grass. It looks a lot nicer when it's dry grass!!!*trucewhiteflag*

4. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

Hey Blades, how much of business do you have out there in Baton Rouge?

5. Blades Lawn Maintenance

Blades Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Baton Rouge, La

Only 5 yards. Yeah i know it's not much.Lol I had like 10 but 3 moved and 1 quit paying and 1 got a mower so next year I plan to advertise my butt off. School is just getting of the way of getting more

Last edited: Jul 26, 2012
  6. joel29m

joel29m LawnSite Senior Member

Do you have a big family? Try to get them to help advertise, that helped me alot. My mother in law has an alteration business with my cards by the door that helped and my uncle has a car wash I cut and picked up a few there. This has been a pretty good year. This month I picked up 6 accounts, last month was 4.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

a pic of the one of the entrances.

and some randoms. we rented the dingo for a drainage job 2morrow, but decided to pick it up early to help move the 15gal Hollys and put dirt in the beds at the other school entrance. it really wet and my full size wheeled skid can really tear the ground up.

a center median i cut with the walker.

IMG-20120723-00954.jpg

imagejpeg_2vv.jpg

imagejpeg_3vcvc.jpg

8. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

You missed a spot :) Dude i was getting antsy for some pictures! But it looks awesome man! Huge difference from before. How did you like the dingo? I've used one with the wheels but i didnt like how it tore up the grass.

9. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

as you can guess we got rained out again, second fridy in a row. thats why im home playing on lawnsite. i migt go bushhogg a field near my shop latter.

i was trying to show the difference in the spot i cut, and the uncut strip. almost looks like the walker was laying some stripes.:laugh:

ive always rented the Bobcat mt-52 mini skid, this is my first time using the dingo. thing has awesome power.

10. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

haha I was just busting on you. But yeah the dingo looks fairly taken care being a rental and all. Anyways good work man I love seeing it. What about them Alcoas?!