One Krayzee Kajun Ent. 2011

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KrayzKajun, Feb 28, 2011.

1. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

a few more. finally found my camera that got lost in my truck!!

IMG_0325.jpg

IMG_0326.jpg

IMG_0328.jpg

2. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

Mind if I ask your overall impression of your new(ish) truck? Stuff like fuel efficiency, any problems or things you don't like, visibility, stability for towing, etc.

3. KrayzKajun

Love my truck. Average about 11-13mpg towing. Got 19mpg empty on a 500mile trip with cruise set on 68mph. Towing is a dream with ths truck. Visibility is actually good for being such a large truck. No problems so far, bought her in sept 11' and she now has 25k miles on the dash.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. GreyFlames

GreyFlames Inactive

The biggest thing when you start advertising is to test and measure. Start small, don't invest too much money. Then make sure when ever you get a phone call, or lead from your website, to ask how they heard about you. Keep track of this so you know what to spend more time and money on.

Good Luck! Send me a private message if you want any extra pointers or help with advertising and marketing.

5. KrayzKajun

Well another wonderful Sunday, and I'm out working. Trying to finish up a drainage repair job, tht we have been postponing for three weeks due to rain. O well. Time to Rock N Roll.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

Have fun making that $$$$$. I'm off today at home enjoying my birthday. I'll be back out there Monday!!!
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

Happy Birthday! Gettin old eh?

8. KrayzKajun

Happy birthday bro. I can say this Toro dingo TX525 is a freakin beast. I moved 12yds of river sand yesterdayn before I got rained out, and been moving crushed concrete ths morning. I can see adding one of these to my fleet in the future.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. joel29m

joel29m LawnSite Senior Member

Happy bday man it's mine also, made 29 today.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

Happy B-day also!!! Hope you enjoyed it. Cause I did!!!! Back to work tomorrow!!!:dancing: