One Krayzee Kajun Ent. 2011

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KrayzKajun, Feb 28, 2011.

1. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

That's good work. Your right about walking from behind. It's no fun at all man. Try to put a skid on it. Lol!!!
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. LibertyFarmLandscaping

LibertyFarmLandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE TX

Looks good!
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. deerewashed

deerewashed LawnSite Senior Member

they dont give you a platform? cheap ass rental company...lol

4. Porkins

Porkins LawnSite Senior Member

Should have got a Ditch Witch with a rider platform.

5. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

The platform would have been a pain in the a$$. The side of the building was soft and kinda steep on some areas. I had to back the machine up against the building to turn around. The platform would have been in the way.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. ReddensLawnCare

ReddensLawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

Why didn't you extend and burry te downspouts and fill te ditch with stone, or just develop a breaker mound at the end of the run. You have successfully created a mowing headache. Not trying to be critical, just wondering
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

The parish/county owns and maintains the ditch, so I just did what the customer wanted. Maybe one day ill convince them to line the ditch with sheet piling and build up the grade.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

Yea man, I should be able to pass by tomorrow if your still in the area. I have to knock out 2 cemeteries in Algiers. So on my way back I'll make a quick stop.

I should be able to get to the school off of the Expressway? I know I've seen it before but that was a good minute ago.

What's the best way to get there coming from Algiers off of Hwy 90? I'm coming back through that way.

9. muddywater

muddywater LawnSite Bronze Member

Why not just backfill with dirt? The gutter work right? Sucks for your weedeater man!

10. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

Hey man, it was nice to meet you on Monday. Your work looks real good! Did you get a chance to finish up yet?

We got rained out this morning. Hopefully the sun comes out to dry up some. Or else I'll be playing catch up again :-(