One Krayzee Kajun Ent. 2011

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KrayzKajun, Feb 28, 2011.

1. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

It's blowing but not bad also. Only a little rain though. But somewhere around 10:00pm we should have a big difference.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Hold on folks, looks like we are in for a ride. Im in gonzales with my equipment staged. Looks like we will be goin in with the first Push Crews to clear streets of tree debris etc..
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

Hey, check out my new thread

Kleen Kutz Lawn Care Services, LLC

4. Blades Lawn Maintenance

Blades Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Baton Rouge, La

How ya holding up man

5. KrayzKajun

We are doing ok. Finally got a few hours of sleep last night. About to start servicing all my chainsaws and getting supllies together to head back down to the jefferson/plaquemines parish 2morrow. Ive got family stuck in thier home in Buras, part of their roof is gone and no way to get out due to debris and power lines.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Blades Lawn Maintenance

Blades Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Baton Rouge, La

Yeah i gotcha. man be careful. My dad works for Entergy and he was saying that the power lines are still hot so just be careful
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Ethan51

Ethan51 LawnSite Member

Hey man, how is the clean up going? I am thinking about taking the weekend and heading down to help with cleanup. One of my buddies offered me his dump trailer and his F450 if you guys need the help

Last edited: Aug 29, 2012
  8. KrayzKajun

Cleanup hasnt started. The storm has stalled over us. Will ne another 12-18hrs before the weather breaks.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Ethan51

Ethan51 LawnSite Member

Then i take it that i could keep myself busy with cleanup. I will get the gear ready before work tonight

10. fire126

fire126 LawnSite Member

Hope all of your family is safe. In katrina, we came down and stayed in Covington to help with storm damage. We brought down our 65' lift truck and a Cat loader. It sure was nice to help the people who lost so much. Do you think there will be less damage? Be safe.