1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

One Krayzee Kajun Ent. 2011

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KrayzKajun, Feb 28, 2011.

1. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

here is a pic!!
    [​IMG]

2. KrayzKajun

we had some really severe weather come through. have a ton of clean-ups lined up.
    got some hail damage to my enclosed trailer

3. SIWEL

SIWEL LawnSite Senior Member

that is an awsome score on the dump trailer, it seems mostly cosmetic and it looks like you will be able to fix it up nice.... Good luck with it

4. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

Siick truck bro. Put an SCT Livewire on that 6.4 and you'll rip that goose neck around town like its not even there. Btw you know they make that FX4 sticker in black and gray.

5. KrayzKajun

here is another pick of my $400 dump trailer

and a proof for the graphics going on my tailgate. i think im going to go with the same lettering as lawn and landscape(with the grass in it)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. barney14

barney14 LawnSite Member

That's a $6,000 trailer up here when new!

7. newjerseylandscaping

newjerseylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

enlighten me for a second. did they really make a 250 police intercepter? i never saw that before. Thanks :wave:

8. KrayzKajun

I took the police interceptor badge off my old police car. Went to my echo dealer this morning to pik up sum parts and wound up buying a new Echo SRM225 trimmer
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. newjerseylandscaping

newjerseylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

thats what i thought. HAHA very good laugh at that though. Also Do the echo dealers charge the same as say homedepot? i dont have one near me

10. KrayzKajun

Echo prices are pretty much the same. Just get better service and warranty at dealer. Bought a used 52" scag turf tiger today for $900 from a buddy
    Posted via Mobile Device