1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

One Krayzee Kajun Ent. 2011

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KrayzKajun, Feb 28, 2011.

1. QLM

QLM LawnSite Senior Member

Good job with the scrap income. After Katrina a separate crew picked up them and saved the freon. Heck a different group picked up everything. It took like a hundred people to move a pile. I guess they are not doing it this time around. Do you have a way to recover the freon cuz that would bring in some more cash?
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Andy31

Andy31 LawnSite Member

how many fridges did you turn in to get $1,000? Around here you'd have to be dumping around 6 tons of scrap to get a $1000.

3. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

Congrats on your first child!!! I know the feeling. My little boy just mad 1 month on Monday. So, once your child is born your gonna go through what I'm going through now. I'm up 1-2:00 in the morning with my son. But it's all good though!!!

Once again CONGRATS!!!!

4. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Did a fall cleanup and color change at the high school. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. KrayzKajun

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. BShaffer

BShaffer LawnSite Member

Jacob

In pic one what r the reddish plants? And what r the plants in between the mums and the statue?

7. KrayzKajun

The reddish plants are Copper plants. First time i have used them. They look awesome. In between the mums and the statue is lantana and a small hedge of hawthornes.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. KrayzKajun

Picked up two new bushhogging accounts. Going look a large clearing job for a new subdivision. Also will doing the landscaping/irrigation/sod on the 5 new model homes.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. KrayzKajun

Out bushhogging one of the new properties i piked up. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. KrayzKajun

All done. [​IMG]
    Posted via Mobile Device