One Krayzee Kajun Ent. 2011

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KrayzKajun, Feb 28, 2011.

1. PlantscapeSolutions

PlantscapeSolutions LawnSite Silver Member

Jacob think how much work you would get done if we took your smart phone away so you couldn't post content or surf lawnsite all the time :)! I think the withdrawal symptoms would kill you in less then a day.

2. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Good thing im the boss.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

Jacob,
    Everything looks Perfect! you never cease to amaze me when i log in. Also When your doing tree jobs do you wear a regular hard hat or climbing helmet? The only reason i ask is before when i first started doing tree work i didn't want a helmet. Then i had a "to close for comfort" close call and finally got myself a decent climbing Helmet. If your interested in that look into Petzl or Kask helmets at sherill tree .com. One other question does Louisiana have an Arborists Association? I'd highly recommend joining your local ISA chapter, i Joined the Kansas Arborists Association and I've met and learned alot of new stuff.

4. scotts lawn care

scotts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member

Krayz - I hope your large proposals go well for you. It's a great feeling to land a big contract! :clapping:

5. PlantscapeSolutions

PlantscapeSolutions LawnSite Silver Member

I have the yellow Petzle helmet. It was about $85 ten years ago. Helmets and being tied in twice while working are a must. It's always interesting to see the yahoos running around with nothing but ladders and Home Depot chain saws calling themselves experienced tree guys. Kind of like guys who think owning a pickup makes them an instant landscaper.

6. KrayzKajun

I have a Petzle helmet. I bought it when i was a rope rescue tech for the fire dept. comfortable and affordable. Come to think of it, i pretty sure petzle makes my swift water rescue helmet also.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Andy31

Andy31 LawnSite Member

Why not match the curbing with the sidewalks and bent it to right angles to avoid the dirt triangles that will be left?

8. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

I know Right? there is so many of those guys running around here it makes me sick!!!! We actually just gotta call for you won't believe this but this guys is advertising grinding of surface tree roots!!!!!!! And in a few weeks unfortunately We'll have to remove a silver maple that got topped bad !!!! I wish all those F&@kers would just stop because it give people like me a bad name.

9. KrayzKajun

Few pics i found on my phone. One of my guys enjoying the view from the top the dump trailer. (He waskkocking the topsoil loose). Seeing how the grapple bucket looks on the tractor. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. knox gsl

knox gsl LawnSite Platinum Member

Tractor looks mean, does it have a bobcat style bucket mount on it?